THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    When Will This Stupidity STOP?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When Will This Stupidity STOP?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Unbelievable!

When you try and take a Cape buffalo on a flight Big Grin

Beyond stupid.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the horse

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Attention seeking idiots!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unbelievable!

Not really, 31 years ago in China, folks were flying with chickens on the plane.

Posts: 749 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
quote:
Unbelievable!

Not really, 31 years ago in China, folks were flying with chickens on the plane.

True.

And in some parts of Africa they still do.

I have flown in a plane in Zimbabwe many years ago with baskets of chickens and a goat on board.

That was out of necessity, not for some stupid reason invented to get attention.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to travel regularly from Dar to Mafinga in a Cesna 206 with four 20 litre leaky plastic cans of avgas in the back......i prefer chickens....

Posts: 191 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
It’ll stop when the plane hits serious turbulence, the horse goes ape-shit, hurts someone, shits and pisses all over the aircraft, and an old lady dies of a heart attack because of it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want a Honey Badger for my emotional support animal that way if someone makes me feel anxious he can rip them a new one and make me feel better

Posts: 759 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: 11 December 2004Reply With Quote