THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Absolute Shambles At Heathrow!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Absolute Shambles At Heathrow!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Appears that Heathrow have let the conditions deteriorate to an absolute nightmare.

Who ever is responsible for letting this happening, should be release from duty and fired.

This did not just happen, it has taken month's to slump to the conditions provided in the story.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This has been going on for months!

I had friends passing through there and said it was a nightmare!

They actually bundle passengers from all countries together!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
What insanity! thumbdown

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Two days ago someone at the government said "families better get used to it"

I can assure you, these idiots would be looking for new jobs if they were here.

People living 50 kilometers from the airport here arrive at home in less than an hour from touch down!!.

3 weeks ago it took me less than 30 minutes from touch down to sitting in my car, including having to take a PCR test!!

And Dubai airport is very, very big, had to walk quite a bit to get to immigration!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sadly Heathrow is just a wee glimpse of the level of clusterfuck that Boris and his Cockwombles have created. In the past a large proportion of those going through Heathrow were from the EU, thus minimal border controls, custom checks etc etc etc. It always was a pain for those come from other destinations and not EU / UK residents.

They have not recruited many new staff, indeed will have lost many European staff back to mainland Europe. Not have they invested in systems, procedures etc etc

In the meantime with Brexit - every passenger has to go through both border and customs controls.

Add in Pandemic controls - which nobody really understands and are changed every couple of weeks, and you have a few border force staff on duty who also haven’t a clue what Priti Patel and Boris have implemented this week, and of course half the staff are having to isolate, you end up with major blockage of people queueing in conditions that are designed perfectly to spread and mix the virus.

Living in the UK, I would never fly through Heathrow. Even small airports such as Edinburgh have their challenges. If i want to go overseas I would transit through any other airport I possibly could.

Posts: 981 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 28 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heathrow appears to be getting worse but has never, ever been good. It is far too large, badly non-designed, appallingly run by a bunch of jobsworth morons and is in every instance better avoided. EVERY SINGLE transit I have had through the place has been from bad to truly head-splittingly awful.

For me the smaller the airport the better - if you do have problems they will be smaller problems and more easily resolved. Transiting for example Inverness or Aberdeen with firearms is a complete breeze compared to any other international airport I have used - though naturally your flight options are limited.

Posts: 196 | Location: The frozen north of Scotland | Registered: 01 July 2015Reply With Quote