THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    JFK - JNB - Harare - August 22-Sept 7

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JFK - JNB - Harare - August 22-Sept 7
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
If anyone is going to be going JFK-JNB-Harare on Aug 22-23 - let me know. Likewise the return is Sept 6-7 from Vic Falls-JNB-JFK...would like to swap stories with AR members...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Tim,

I am Dulles-Jo'burg-Harare on the 22nd and 23rd. I am on the flight that gets into Harare around 9:00 p.m. on the 23rd.

Mike

Mike

Posts: 21201 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Me too Mike. All I can tell you is that I am 6' - 210 and will be wearing an Under Armour shirt. Oh yeah, I also have blonde hair that is down to my shoulders (as I am growing it out to be shaved off at the ATA show for cancer research.) I look like a freaking hippe! Would love to chat or have a drink before the final leg.

Who you hunting with and or staying in Harare? I am going with HHK and they have us booked in at a BnB.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Mike

Posts: 21201 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We arrive JNB on the 7th

Safari Taxidermy by:John Baker
www.safaritaxidermy.com

Posts: 278 | Location: Corpus Christi, Texas , USA | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote