New
Find
Notify
Tools

VERY Cheap Seats Coming!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
More like the cattle carrier Mecca seat.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ryan Air wanted standing only seats a few years, Europe refused to license him.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It will be a hit in the Oriental and Indian markets were the concept of personal space and hygiene are as foreign as toilet paper.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No thanks.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
I saw the Patent application about two years ago. Most everyone thought it was a joke, not so much anymore.

Posts: 751 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
It would probably work in short flight?

Posts: 2326 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
I would not be surprised someday to board the aircraft, and be greeted by two lengthwise pipes each side of the aisle, hanging from the ceiling with handle straps. Ahhh, you say to the Stewardess, but where's my seat? And she kindly informs you that you didn't purchase a seat, so "grab on" Cool

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In the news today Europe rejected very similar seats to these as being too uncomfortable!

I would recommend the management of any airline that suggests these get a special plane fitted with them and fly them around the world for a week!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
Picture of nhoro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus1:
It will be a hit in the Oriental and Indian markets were the concept of personal space and hygiene are as foreign as toilet paper.

Now that's funny, and unfortunately, too true .... rotflmo

JEB Katy, TX

Already I was beginning to fall into the African way of thinking: That if
you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on
the animal's terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the
day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely
killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed
because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always
recapture the day - Robert Ruark

DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Why not just go back to this?

~Ann

Posts: 19147 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that seating configuration was before 1973 oil crisis ... after that they removed the bar and increased the numbers of seats and reduced the pitch.

Posts: 1729 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. | Registered: 21 May 2006Reply With Quote