New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flight On-Time History
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know how to access the on-time history of a particular flight? I'm interested especially in United's #916 Seattle to Dulles.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I think you have already seen the comments posted recently that concern United. You probably have a better chance of being on time if you are flying on a weekday rather than a weekend. I believe the airlines are quoted as being 90% or more delayed/cancelled, etc.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
go to Flight Aware Flight Tracking and put in your airline and flight number. You can sign up for alets and it will send you an email everytime the flight takes off.

I am going on the Delta Flight next year and it is always late by 30-40 minutes in July and so far in August.

Posts: 1092 | Location: Florida | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lesee - airlines - flights on time jumping jumping jumping jumping

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Tradewinds,
I entered my airline and flight number, but the site insists that UAL 916 goes to Germany, not Dulles. I double checked on UAL website to make sure I'm not going to wind up in Frankfurt or someplace. I guess it's not perfect.

Thanks anyway. I'll try it again.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
they use the flight numbers for different flights. I am tracking Delta 34 and it first goes from Newark to Atlanta and then Atlanta to Joburg. So I get an email for both flights. If you check Delta 34 now you will see it arrived from Newark and is scheduled to depart to Joburg anytime now.

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
UAL 916 is Washington to dulles to germany flight, it probaly does not go every day from washington to dulles. If you hit "more flights" at the bottom of the screen it will give you weeks of flights and you will see your flight.

I think you have to register to get more flights and some of the other features.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys,
The knowledge and generosity of the folks at AR is truly impressive!