New
Find
Notify
Tools

TWG and RipCord
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After a less than satisfacory experience with a travel agency used on our second trip to Africa, we have booked our own flights for the past 14 years with no problems...until last year, when we had a protracted trip planned which involved visiting four different African countries and 4 different airlines. We contacted TWG and Patrick was able to sort thru the logistical nightmare and arranged everything, and it worked flawlessly. So, we had a couple of trips planned this year which we booked thru TWG and like many of you, our hunts/flights were cancelled. Patrick quickly arranged for the proper refunds/credits and we were pretty happy. We had also purchased a plan from RipCord for these upcoming trips to Namibia and hadn't thought much about it until yesterday when an email arrived from TWG telling us that they had requested a credit on our behalf from RipCord, we hadn't even thought about that. Today my wife rceived an email from RipCord telling her that a full credit had been applied and that the credit was valid in whole or in part for any trip we took, with no time limit. To me, that is great customer service from both TWG and RipCord.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Shows you the benefits of dealing with professionals, who value their services, and have pride in what they do.

Great to hear this.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Four of us were planned on leaving the US for Argentina tomorrow (May 28th). Patrick was great organizing our airfare refund. TWG is an outstanding company.

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
With TWG available I'm surprised people would go anywhere else for their travel needs.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Travel With Guns is the best in the business, in my opinion.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us not forget Kathy either.

We have had many of our friends booked through her, and she did a fantastic job.

I wish both the best of luck.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Used Patrick at TWG in 2018 as well and had a great experience and will use again. Much preferred TWG over some other agents I’ve used in the past.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, excellent service from TWG. I have a flight booked August 1st from Los Angeles to Harare and back on Emirates with a corresponding policy from Ripcord. I am hoping I still get to go....fingers crossed, but if not I know TWG/Ripcord will make things right. I don't want refunds, just everything delayed one year.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Let us not forget Kathy either.

We have had many of our friends booked through her, and she did a fantastic job.

I wish both the best of luck.

+1

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
Yes, excellent service from TWG. I have a flight booked August 1st from Los Angeles to Harare and back on Emirates with a corresponding policy from Ripcord. I am hoping I still get to go....fingers crossed, but if not I know TWG/Ripcord will make things right. I don't want refunds, just everything delayed one year.

Information I got from my outfitter via the PH association in Zimbabwe that Emirates will start flying to Harare on August 1.

However, you might have to transit through Chicago as that is the only city in the USA they are flying to at this time.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:

Information I got from my outfitter via the PH association in Zimbabwe that Emirates will start flying to Harare on August 1.

However, you might have to transit through Chicago as that is the only city in the USA they are flying to at this time.

Thanks for the Tip...that makes getting there and back a bit more difficult and challenging for TWG.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote