THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    We Really NEED Cattle Class!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We Really NEED Cattle Class!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We all know plane seats are small and horrid so if you're a proper fatty then on a budget flight id book the one next to you also or at least squeeze in and not moan about it.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
In a way I have some sympathy for over weight people on planes.

Plane seats have been getting smaller and smaller, all due to the airlines bribing the politicians!

Economy seats are not really that comfortable for long distance, even for people like me.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
This is a picture from the article of the woman who is complaining.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
In a way I have some sympathy for over weight people on planes.

Plane seats have been getting smaller and smaller, all due to the airlines bribing the politicians!

Economy seats are not really that comfortable for long distance, even for people like me.

100% agree.
For upto 6 hours I can sit in it otherwise I try get business but it costs so darn much

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the people that had sit next to her...

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 893 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:

What a tub of lard. She can’t afford to buy a business ticket but she can afford stupid tattoos. If that fat bitch tried to invade my space, there would be a problem. Of course, I refuse to fly anything over 2 hours with the cows. If necessary, save money a few more months or longer, then book a real seat.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Given that if you have ever suffered a Ryanair flight it would make you imagine that BA was the "World's favourite airline", this + sized blogger needs to look in the mirror.
My wife is a very big strong woman, in her prime I have seen her push over and flatten a Holstein cow that wouldn't move. She doesn't do well in Ryanair seats either.
On a flight to Harare from London on BA I booked her in business but once a dollar reaches my pocket, it's a prisoner, so I went down the back. I booked an extra-leg-room seat at the front and there was spare seat beside me. Soon after take off a huge Zimbabwean man, 6' 8" and 300 odd pounds came up and flopped into the spare seat with his shoulder over mine and flattening a poor little old white Zimbabwean lady on the other side.
He said his allotted seat was far too small for him. While waiting for a flight attendant to come so I could complain, I engaged him in conversation. He said he had been to England to do a little job for "His Excellency, President Mugabwe". I presumed he left before the victim's funeral.
Being a rank coward and not fancying an internal examination at Harare I suffered his weight all night while the old lady went and sat in his seat.
I have always flown in business to Africa since.

Posts: 285 | Location: New Zealand  | Registered: 24 March 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Upgrade, anyone? rotflmo

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13329 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:

I'll swear that was the broad trying to push me out of the side of the plane, all the way to Cuba. rotflmo

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cargo like that belongs in a container on a ship.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Flying in Zimbabwe in the 80's, in a DC 3.

Passengers had goats and chickens in the cabin with us.

A time I wish would come back!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Clark:
Cargo like that belongs in a container on a ship.

That’s funny! rotflmo

Posts: 3833 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote