THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Traveling from US to Canada question

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveling from US to Canada question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Want to give a friend a zebra rug that belongs to me. Can i take it with me in my luggage?? Thanks, 163bc

Posts: 285 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Talked to my taxidermist to confirm. There are no issues with you taking your processed rug to Canada.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12857 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
What species of zebra?

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
What species of zebra?

Striped one clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by sheephunterab:
What species of zebra?

Striped one clap

Haha...some species require CITES paperwork to cross international borders Smiler

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote