THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Will Some At Boeing Take Charge Please From The Stupid Bean Counters?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will Some At Boeing Take Charge Please From The Stupid Bean Counters?
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
News non of us likes to see!

What had happened to what once was a great company?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They said the margin could be covered by using computer analysis to prove how they'll cover the vulnerability

The modern short cut way to deal with any problem. Big Grin Doesn't always work.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I was a guys at the Boeing factory about 40 years ago.

The physical tests they were running on their on their planes were brutal!

I suppose they have replaced all that by computer models!

And we all know how easy it is to make the results come out as one wishes them to be.

The good news I see to is that the FAA has decided to test every single 737 Max themselves before they will allow them to fly.

Quite a change from them allowing Boeing to certify them!

An utterly stupid decision in the first place!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66759 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been inside that monster of a barn
a couple times years ago making deliveries.

That's just about the right size for a
tinkerers work shop!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5935 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote