THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Your Friendly Next Seat Neighbor

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Friendly Next Seat Neighbor
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Yes, but the scary story was the one after that, where Bloomberg wants Hillary as his running mate.

Posts: 751 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
Yes, but the scary story was the one after that, where Bloomberg wants Hillary as his running mate.

He just signed his own death warrant!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too bad that's not TRUE!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vlwtx348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Ban the bastard for life!

That sucker had to be high. Took the taser like a champ. Thankful for the 3% who assisted the officers.

Posts: 309 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a crazy f*&ker.

If one travels long enough (like me with over 4 million miles on Delta) one will see some pretty crazy things from time to time.

Probably 25 years ago, the guy sitting next to me physically attacked a flight attendant. That didn't work out too well for him. He attacked her because HE had booked his tickets himself and left himself 10 minutes to not only change planes but change airlines. He was angry because this flight attendant could not contact the other airline and have them hold the plane.

Posts: 11944 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
"If one travels long enough (like me with over 4 million miles on Delta) one will see some pretty crazy things from time to time."

And like the friendly guy with a pistol in his cowboy boot. He said he traveled that way all the time!
IT DID NOT BOTHER ME, BUT I DID SUGGEST THAT HE PUT IT BACK IN HIS BOOT BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE ON THE PLANE WAS FROM TEXAS.

Or the time that a next door neighbor of mine boarded after I did and he did not see me. He immediately went to back of plane to change from suit to very casual clothes and then sat by a cute gal (not his wife) and they got off together at a stop before Dallas. He came home later that weekend.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote