New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta to Joberg May 14th
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anybody else on this flight. Overnighting at Africa Sky then on to Windhoek.

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Five of us from Idaho and Utah to Atlanta, then also staying at Africa Sky with you upon arrival. Final destination is Namibia for two weeks of PG hunting.

Look for a guy with the ugliest, most beat up orange Cabelas carry-on and that will be me! Buy you a toddy, and visit.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll look for you. I'm taking a couple clients to Namibia. We'll be sitting in economy comfort. I believe I'm in 31C. I'm staying 14 days. Not flying back until the 31st.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Economy Comfort for us too. 32D-E-F, and my partner is in 34E-F with his wife. We are going to wrap up and head home on the 29th.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The count down has begun. Outfitter had to kill one leopard already. Farmer wanted it dead.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone else joining us on the flight?

Blank, I'll be looking for you.

One of Us
Picture of Hallgeir Gravrok
posted Hide Post
I go to Windhoek with departure from OSlo/Frankfurt the may 21th for hunting and shark fishing for 2 weeks, I go back june 3rd, going to hunt Eland, Spotted Hyena, Black wildebest and some wingshooting.
Going from Frankfurt with Air Namibia at 20,10 and landing at Windhoek at 05.10 local time May 22nd

Posts: 78 | Location: Norway | Registered: 01 May 2011Reply With Quote