New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening Countries
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Zimbabwe not listed........I am supposed to leave Los Angeles Aug. 1st for Harare (Emirates) and am still hoping to go. Anyone hear anything specifically about Dubai / Zimbabwe?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've heard dates different than these for some countries, but who knows? I just hope some will open soon for the outfitters sake. Also, I received an email this morning saying KLM will resume flights to Tanzania on July 4.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
My understanding is that Emirates will fly to any of their destinations if they are open.

Previous announcement says nothing serious before July.

Apparently other airlines have jumped the gun and made announcements of flying to destinations which are still closed.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunsCore:
Zimbabwe not listed........I am supposed to leave Los Angeles Aug. 1st for Harare (Emirates) and am still hoping to go. Anyone hear anything specifically about Dubai / Zimbabwe?

Supposedly an announcement will be made on June 7th for Zimbabwe.

I will be on the same flight if it opens.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
South Africa is listed as July 15 on that list whereas other sources have said much, much later.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Good...then me and you have allot to talk aboutWink

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:

I will be in the back of economy with my ten year old daughter. My brother Chris will be flying business (the bastard).

We should have plenty of time to socialize if that sort of thing is allowed on flights now.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1848 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo C:
quote:
quote:

I will be in the back of economy with my ten year old daughter. My brother Chris will be flying business (the bastard).

We should have plenty of time to socialize if that sort of thing is allowed on flights now.

I know brother...the world has gone mad!

You in Ca and me in NY...can't get any worse

Posts: 973 | Location: USA | Registered: 10 November 2019Reply With Quote