THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    South Africa appears to be back on level 3

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Africa appears to be back on level 3
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The news I'm getting is no international travel.......

Just Damn!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not through land border posts but air travel still allowed.

Posts: 398 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 November 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Daily flights from here, no problems so far.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66714 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balule:
Not through land border posts but air travel still allowed.

tu2

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
The Same I learned from my African friends.

Border Crossings are closed between countries and South Africa. It is causing a bit of a riff with Zimbabwe, as many workers cross the border weekly for work.

Air Travel is still allowed.

However if you have an over night stay, you will need to check to make sure that your Hotel, Motels/guest houses are still in operation.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1559 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote