THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    UK Back To Almost Normal By July!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UK Back To Almost Normal By July!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Another good report!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66911 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder .. The R factor is increasing again in the UK...

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
We can now go fishing and also stalking/hunting as long as we don't cross the border into Wales or Scotland.

I'm booked to go to Scotland at the start of September to hunt some Red stags so hopefully they will have lifted their lockdown by then.

Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
mtaylorsporting@gmail.com
Facebook - Mike Taylor Sporting
Instagram - miketaylorsporting

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097

Posts: 681 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't believe it guys. It's not true. Whilst the UK lockdown may be lifted the advice now is from UK scientists and medical folks that CV-19 is going to be present for several years at least and we will have to adapt to it in how we live our lives.

Posts: 6814 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The UK introduces now 14-day entry quarantine for all visitors and UK citizens entering from abroad...

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of miketaylor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Norwegian:
The UK introduces now 14-day entry quarantine for all visitors and UK citizens entering from abroad...

Morten

I friend of mine arrived from Zimbabwe in April and he had to quarantine for 14 days. He has moved to the UK permenantly and his wife will follow on soon.

Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
+44 7930 524 097
Facebook - Mike Taylor Sporting

With kind regards
Mike
Mike Taylor Sporting
Hunting, Fishing & Photographic Safaris Worldwide
+44 7930 524 097

Posts: 681 | Location: England  | Registered: 22 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What interests AR members on this forum is travel to and from Africa.

The sad reality is that if tourists are quarantined upon return from Africa, they just won't go.

The airlines can't resume commercial service to Africa as long as quarantines are in place as it isn't financially viable.

Posts: 477 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 July 2007Reply With Quote