New
Find
Notify
Tools

dream trip
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'd been waiting for over a year for this day to come. Finally on my way back to zim.
I arrived at the airport about 1/2 hr before the flight. There was a line at the ticket counter, so I grabbed the supervisor by the collar and told him to get more people there. The ticket agent looked like a little prick, so when he told me there would be extra baggage charges, I slapped him silly. No charges that way.
Going through the TSA line they pulled me over to the side and wanded me. They wanted to take my prize swiss army knife away. Well, it'll take a trip to the emergency room to get the wand out of that guys neither regions. After a couple more agents received a kick in the nuts, they all agreed that my swiss army knife could make the trip with me.
I noticed that several people that were watching me had taken my lead. It seemed that black eyes were part of the uniform of the day amoong airline employees.
In the boarding line I saw that there were empty seats in first class. So i got into that line . The agent at the door said I couldn't have a first class seat. I explained to him that i paid a hellovalot of money for my ticket & since nobody else was sitting there that i would. He said no, I said slap, no, slap, no, slap, yes. Just knew sooner or latter he would see it my way.
the flight was smooth and on time both ways.
Did I mention that the flight was also tended to by bikini glad beautiful attendants.
And my wife wonders why I got up this morning in such a good mood

Posts: 13440 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
There's a liars contest thread in the Canadian Forum on 24 Hr Campfire. You might be a winner with just a little effort. Big Grin

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butchloc said it was a dream, and a good one at that!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is an example of the "I actually have a pair fantasy". Very common amoungst those suffering from Minnesota Nice.

Sad really. Since its not true.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch,

I'm glad you said that was a dream because that shit just is not happening no way no how.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12861 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grafton
posted Hide Post
Nice dream....

My last trip was delayed by a day when the flight out of Dulles was cancelled due to some computer issues or who knows what. Everyone sat around for hours with no answers. Finally we were told to meet back there for a morning flight early the next day. The flight was hours late leaving the next day because all the SAA crew slept in and were "stuck in traffic". Funny, all the passengers made it on time. When they finally made it to the airport there was a vocal Afrikaner who really let them know what he thought about the situation...last I heard he was questioned by security, banned from the flight and banned from SAA for life.

Soon into the flight a Senegal resident went nuts and started yelling at crew members who insisted she find her passport and boarding pass which was "lost" somewhere on the plane.

All topped off by the stagnant stench of unwashed passengers mixing with the chemical spaydown in 100 degree temps...

we ended up getting one free ticket from SAA for our troubles but it was only valid for a year so it did not get used...sad when you are too poor to use a free ticket Big Grin

It all turned out well but I had the same dream you had after that. Air travel in coach to Africa can be a rough ride. I think it may get worse before it gets better. At least you have the excitement on the way over to help dull the horror of it all.

SAFARI ARTS TAXIDERMY
http://www.safariarts.net/

Posts: 1378 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Flying may be (is) a pain in the arse, but I just don't know a better way to get there or back.
Plus on the way I'm excited about the adverture & coming home, I can't wait to tell my friends & total strangers about my safari!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote