Notify
Tools

Global Entry revoked
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana338:
I picked up on the Criminal record for a Larry Shores doing a Search.

There are actually a few Larry Shores out there living and dead. Just thinking that they did not pull up the correct one.

So how did the Government agent that reviewed your Global Entry link you and the other Larry Shores together.

It appears that who ever did your name search probably pulled up Larry Shores and there appears to be some criminal activity linked to the name. The government agent did not do a fine search and just denied you on that general search.

Until you know what information/data was used to determine that your Global Entry should be denied, it will be hard to defend yourself.

I just had an FBI search using my finger prints. Absolutely ZERO on the report. I have never ever had any criminal or administrative issue.

Perhaps this is the issue.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BTW - I'm Chair of board of directors for an insurance company, and CEO of a company...just had to get updated background check, fingerprints, etc for the board service. All clear there...

Posts: 120 | Location: Zionsville, IN | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil A:
quote:
Having a criminal record or past violation of CBP laws/regulations/policies may render the applicant ineligible for participation in all trusted traveler programs. These programs have strict criteria for participation.

I think is the key question - I assume you don't have a criminal record Larry Wink...so I wonder what "policy" may have been adopted (in regulatory world it's called a desk drawer rule, not official - but the "way we do things") regarding approval of people who have traveled with firearms? Or involved in the "wrong" organizations like SCI or the NRA for instance. All of course patently illegal but that hasn't stopped the federal government before.

My application, now 6 weeks later, is still "pending review" whereas my wife has already had her in-person interview and been approved for the program. We filed our applications one day apart, so the whole "we process these in the order they come in" reference is clearly not true. Her online approval happened 3 days after she filed. And no, I don't have a criminal record or ever had a past violation (I'm TSA Pre approved), but I likely have violated their "policy" regarding nasty firearm travel...

You might have nailed something on the head.

On my last few trips after my new passport and new/renewed global entry card were linked and it all went biometric. I just get my picture taken and the kiosk prints out a slip for me that is generated without my input and it states I have nothing to declare. No Cbp 6059 form.

Not sure how traveling with firearms on a majority of overseas trip and global entry would work. You would keep dropping out of the default that is in the system.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/...-facial-recognition/

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Perhaps someone in a position of authority, like a congressman or Senator, should ask CBP this question, flat out:

Is it CBP policy to disqualify from Global Entry law-abiding Americans who travel legally with firearms for purposes of sport and hunting, or any other perfectly legal purposes?

I would like to hear that answer given on the record.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Exactly what Mike said. I think all of us who have Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check deserve a straight up answer on that.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Here is the response received form the authorities:

Thank you for your inquiry. Please forgive the delay in our response time – we are currently working a higher-than-usual volume of Global Entry casework and in the interest of fairness we are addressing each case in the order in which it was received.

A review of CBP records indicate Mr. Shores’ membership in Global Entry was revoked on Jan. 28, 2022, because he does not meet the program eligibility requirements. Once any TTP application is denied or any membership revoked, the Office of the CBP Ombudsman assumes complete jurisdiction of the matter.

Therefore, the reconsideration request for the Trusted Traveler Program (TTP), along with related documents (e.g., letter of denial; summary of information to further clarify a record or explain an incident of arrest; court disposition documentation in PDF format for all arrests and convictions - even if expunged - and/or other supporting documentation that the applicant may feel may influence the Ombudsman’s decision to support his reconsideration request) must be reviewed by the Office of the CBP Ombudsman. Applicants requesting reconsideration must log into their account on the TTP website https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/ and click on the “Reconsideration Requests” button on the TTP Dashboard, in order to submit the request. Additional information can be located at https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-1150.

Reconsideration Requests and attachments to the Ombudsman should be in English and must include the following details:

• Date of denial and denial reason(s) from this letter.
• Summary of information to further clarify a record or explain an incident or arrest;
• Court disposition documentation in PDF format for all arrests or convictions, even if expunged; and/or
• Other supporting documentation you feel may influence the Ombudsman's decision. Supported formats: PDF, DOCX, DOC, PNG, JPEG, and GIF.
• If the reason for the denial is unknown to the applicant, a statement saying as such, as well as a well-prepared case as for why the applicant should be considered low risk, can be added in place of the above information.

Having a criminal record or past violation of CBP laws/regulations/policies may render the applicant ineligible for participation in all trusted traveler programs. These programs have strict criteria for participation.

CBP records indicate that Mr. Shores’ request for reconsideration was submitted on Jan. 28, 2022. Processing time for program denials escalated to the CBP Ombudsman are taking, on average, 90 days. This is not because it takes this long to complete a review of the request, but rather this reflects the time it takes for a request to travel from the back of the queue to the front.

Once the request for reconsideration has been sent to the Ombudsman, we are unfortunately unable to assist any further, as the Ombudsman is a neutral third party that needs to remain impartial to any influences on a case. Their purpose is to make a decision solely based on the merits of the case. For this reason, we do not have the ability to contact the Ombudsman.

Once the Ombudsman has completed their review of Mr. Shores’ case, they will reach out to him directly with their findings. For this reason, we consider this inquiry addressed and we kindly request that your office refrain from requesting additional updates from OCA so that we may focus our time and resources to addressing new and unasnwered inquiries, and because we will not have any additional information that has not already been presented.

In the event that additional concerns exist, we recommend that your constituents contact the CBP Info Center at (877) 227-5511, who will be able to assist specifically with TTP account issues. In addition, the TTP help desk can be reached at (855) 873-4637. It should be noted that both of these lines experience high volumes of calls, so they may not get through on their first attempt.

It should be noted however, being denied from participating in any of the Trusted Traveler Programs does not prohibit anyone from being able to travel, although they are not permitted to use TTP-dedicated lanes.

Please note CBP offers additional tools for use by air travelers to help cut some time off a return to the US. Additional information can be found by visit https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/apc for information on CBP’s Automated Passport Control kiosks, and https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-...ile-passport-control for more information on CBP’s Mobile Passport Control app, both of which are time-saving tools implemented by CBP to help passengers process Customs quicker and easier. (Please note use of either or both of these measures may not automatically preclude any traveler from additional/secondary screening).

We apologize for any inconvenience and that we are not able to provide additional information.

NOTE: Should your office at any point in the future have a constituent seek to file an inquiry regarding Global Entry, SENTRI, NEXUS or FAST denial/revocation without first having requested reconsideration with and subsequently receiving a response from the Ombudsman, please instruct them to follow the steps provided above and/or in their denial/revocation notice. Once they receive a response from the Ombudsman, then submit the inquiry to CBP, but not before a response is received. As stated above, requesting reconsideration with the Ombudsman is the only course of action following a denial or revocation, and OCA does not have the ability or authority to act once a request has been submitted.

I hope this resolves the matter in question.

V/R,

Jay Bishop
Office of Congressional Affairs | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
1300 Pennsylvania Ave N.W. | Washington, D.C. 20229

What a f——ing joke our government bureaucracies have become. thumbdown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree Lane. I am particularly bothered by the don't bother us attitude.

I am going tomorrow to be interviewed for TSA Pre Check. That was also taken away. My life has fundamentally changed without Pre Check. The airport time is much greater without it.

Posts: 11955 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So Larry, did the congressman get as annoyed at CBP’s “don’t bother us” attitude as most of us would be?

It seems odd that they get a congressional inquiry and pass it off that “now” it’s out of our hands, even though we took it upon ourselves to remove the clearance.

I would think that they could well tell congress WHY they revoked you.

Seems they are trying to hide just what their policy is, even though it is something congress does have oversight of.

If nothing has changed regarding your life, then how did the bureaucrats find an excuse to ding you?

I’d be very suspicious that they are now covering up for a screw up on their part- like an anti employee pulling you for personal anti hunting reasons, and they don’t want to have to double check that removals actually have basis…

Posts: 10597 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
So Larry, did the congressman get as annoyed at CBP’s “don’t bother us” attitude as most of us would be?

It seems odd that they get a congressional inquiry and pass it off that “now” it’s out of our hands, even though we took it upon ourselves to remove the clearance.

I would think that they could well tell congress WHY they revoked you.

Seems they are trying to hide just what their policy is, even though it is something congress does have oversight of.

If nothing has changed regarding your life, then how did the bureaucrats find an excuse to ding you?

I’d be very suspicious that they are now covering up for a screw up on their part- like an anti employee pulling you for personal anti hunting reasons, and they don’t want to have to double check that removals actually have basis…

It was a lawyer on staff that handled it. She didn’t seem bothered by it at all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In regards to my denial issue, as addressed in page one of this post, I appealed through the ombudsman and it took six months for the issue to finally be resolved in my favor. I had filed an appeal, with documents, all about 4 inches thick, with every email, letter and correspondence/communications that I had been involved in, between the customs broker, myself, the CBP and anyone else that had any involvement in the issue. And then, one fine day, approximately six months later, I was notified that my appeal had been successful and I had once again been approved. By the way, I was originally told what the initial denial was for. Hope for the best for you Larry, my friend!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
In regards to my denial issue, as addressed in page one of this post, I appealed through the ombudsman and it took six months for the issue to finally be resolved in my favor. I had filed an appeal, with documents, all about 4 inches thick, with every email, letter and correspondence/communications that I had been involved in, between the customs broker, myself, the CBP and anyone else that had any involvement in the issue. And then, one fine day, approximately six months later, I was notified that my appeal had been successful and I had once again been approved. By the way, I was originally told what the initial denial was for. Hope for the best for you Larry, my friend!

Thank you sir.

I was pissed off when the revocation notice came. Perhaps I filed the appeal too quickly before thinking it through. I have a law firm involved now. Hopefully, they can replace their appeal documents for mine.

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Larry,(1) I hope your lawyer can too. (2) It seems to me that someone with your name has a criminal record, and they just took the easy route and kicked you out. Now, you have to expend your time, money and energy to do they work that they should have done in the first place. Best wishes on your appeal.

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was just approved for TSA Pre Check.

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Let me expand on the name problem. When an NCIC is run with your name and birthdate. It will find every Larry Shores with a birthdate +/- 3 years.

Glad to hear you received PreCheck.

Posts: 752 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
Let me expand on the name problem. When an NCIC is run with your name and birthdate. It will find every Larry Shores with a birthdate +/- 3 years.

Glad to hear you received PreCheck.

That is good information to know as there are only 4 individuals that show up with my name search and they are doctors and attorneys. Last I checked there were like 500 people in the USA with the same last name.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1572 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just an update - my application is still "pending review"...two months and counting. A friend of mine, with a name that must be the same as literally thousands of others, was just approved in two days. He's never travelled with guns...

Posts: 120 | Location: Zionsville, IN | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just an update - my application is still "pending review"...two months and counting. A friend of mine, with a name that must be the same as literally thousands of others, was just approved in two days. He's never travelled with guns...

Hmmmm . Very odd.

I got TSA Pre Check approved in less than 24 hours.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just an update - my application is still "pending review"...two months and counting.

My wife and I submitted our renewal in October 2020, renewal was received in December 2021. 14 months...and we frequently travel with firearms. Our "expired" Global Entry card still worked during that time frame.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am returning from Mexico. I purchased the mobile passport app. I was hopeful this would be a big help. It wasn’t.

Immediately at reaching passport control, I knew there was a problem . I was questioned about guns. I had none . I was put through a series of inspections. I was able to find out that my revocation was done in Orlando.

I am sure guns are the issue. My friends at the NRA will be notified next week.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No surprise. Travel with guns seems to put you on a government watchlist.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While getting a new 4457 week before last I asked a CBP officer that I’ve dealt with on several occasions why it was taking so long for Global Entry renewals and what could cause revocation of GE. He said he wasn’t sure about the delay in renewals but thought it was because much of the staff was still working from home, plus they were short handed. As for revocation, he said failing to properly declare cash over $10K was the number one cause. Trying to bring prohibited items into the country would do it as would giving deceptive answers during an interview. He didn’t say if the “boarding gate” interrogations were considered an interview or not. I suspect there are CBP officers with an anti hunting bias just looking for reasons to blackball hunters. I guess I’ve been lucky, all but one CBP officer I’ve interacted with have been pretty professional and reasonable. The exception was an asshole in Atlanta about 5 years ago that took great exception to empty brass in my ammo container (there were two .500NE brass i had picked up in a container full of .416 Rigby brass/ammo). He “seized” those two brass but let me off with s stern warning.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2743 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Since I quit traveling with a rifle years ago, I always say I was on a photo Safari if asked. I’ve never spent more than 2 minutes at the CBP desk. I’m too old to waste time with assholes…. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13141 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think we have a completely screwed up firearms import and export system.

Guns are not registered in the US and the US govt is worried about freely available guns moving overseas.

Since 2017 I have seen renewed Customs focus on traveling with guns. My first two trips I did not even do a 4457. I just told the customs agent who would bring in guns from overseas to us and I showed him my bill of purchase for the gun. After 2013 I started using 4457.

After I came back from Zim in 2017 I noticed every time I flew overseas I had an issue that there was a firearm even when I had no firearms. I had global entry but it was not linked to my passport. No one directly told me I had a firearm but I got flagged every time and when I asked everyone got super defensive. I was not using global entry as my new passport and global entry cards were not linked.

Covid comes and I stop traveling. In Covid time I also renew my global entry and it’s linked to my new passport. Have had no issues since passpor and global entry was linked and I have 4 international trips since last September.

I just think their IT systems are terrible. I am sure customs is trying to track people taking guns out of us and if they are coming back.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
I think we have a completely screwed up firearms import and export system.

Guns are not registered in the US and the US govt is worried about freely available guns moving overseas.

I just think their IT systems are terrible. I am sure customs is trying to track people taking guns out of us and if they are coming back.

Mike

I 100% agree that the system is messed up. I also think that any firearm one takes out of the country or enters on a 4457 is “registered”, leaving DFW for Zim in 2019 on Qatar, CBP came to the boarding gate with a handful of documents, the documents were photos of guys that checked firearms. They quizzed these guys for a few minutes and I figured I was next so got out my folder with 4457 and other docs, they didn’t approach me so to avoid being pulled off of the plane I stopped them and asked if they needed to se my 4457. They said “no, you’ve taken that rifle out of the country before”. The photos were taken by a camera at the check in counter and they obviously knew which rifle I had checked in, one officer told me the airlines give them the info. The whole system is a mess.
When I hit my latest 4457 there was a stack of AES forms and instruction sheets on the table at CBP. I asked if that was going to be coming again and the officer said he hadn’t been told yet.

Karl Evans

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am returning from Mexico. I purchased the mobile passport app. I was hopeful this would be a big help. It wasn’t.

Immediately at reaching passport control, I knew there was a problem . I was questioned about guns. I had none . I was put through a series of inspections. I was able to find out that my revocation was done in Orlando.

I am sure guns are the issue. My friends at the NRA will be notified next week.

My Global Entry was revoked some years ago almost as soon as it was approved. The interview officer was a PETA person and gave me a hard time about hunting during the interview. I received the card and then the revocation saying I no longer qualified.

Until a year ago, I was stopped at passport control and had a CBP officer come and escort me after EVERY TRIP. I was questioned if I had any animal parts or firearms in my luggage and my luggage got searched. In 2021 this stopped, almost 6 years later. Last 6 international trips were smooth sailing, even when I declared firearms.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
As I stated before, mine expired last October, but I renewed online. I didn’t hear anything and then received the email confirming my renewal a few months ago, but no new card.

I’m at DFW now and Pre ✔️ Worked just fine.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The appeal I filed was denied. No reason given.

I have yet to speak to the lawyers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good grief, this sucks and would be unbelievable if not for a couple of less than ideal interactions I’ve had with 2-3 CBP officers with bad attitudes or wanting to show how much authority they held, and they do weird a lot of power. Once in Seattle and once in Atlanta, the rest of the CBP guys I’ve dealt with have been pretty professional.

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm still 4 months and counting in the "pending review" status. I did finally manage to somehow get a human on the phone, who informed me that this is completely normal, and no they can't me any details as to the delay, etc. Perfectly bureaucratic. Even though I know 5-6 people in the last few months who have been approved in days (including my wife). Of course, none of them have ever travelled with guns.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

My appeal was also denied without reason but i was able to regain TSA-Precheck. It's a load of shit but better than nothing at all i guess.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's insane. Denial without reason? Crazy! A f--king totalitarian government response! Didn't you originally say that they also did not provide you with a reason for the original denial? When my GE was originally denied, they provided a reason for the denial, which formed the basis for my appeal.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently,‘I will have to file a Freedom of Information Act request .

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Update:

I received my Global Entry approval the day after I returned from Portugal (2 years and 1 month after mine expired) and I didn't have to sit for another interview. I did have to pay for a new card to be issued and that got here while I was working out of state last week.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got some info from my lawyers. They filed a Freedom of Information Act request. CBP came back and said they had nothing on this matter.

This made me even more suspicious of what has happened.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
nothing to add to this specific issue but something interesting happened with some friends. The family all renewed at the same time. One child and one parent renewed without the need for an interview. The other two now need interviews to finalize the renewal. Random? no idea. Just seems strange. No changes of any kind since the initial application.

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just got some info from my lawyers. They filed a Freedom of Information Act request. CBP came back and said they had nothing on this matter.

This made me even more suspicious of what has happened.

I would not be surprised that someone does NOT like you travelling to hunt!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66928 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kind of interesting-

As a result of Larry’s comments, I decided to see what would happen and applied for Global Entry.

I probably have next to every flag possible on a government check except a security clearance.

I applied a couple weeks before my trip to Mozambique.

I asked for interview on return.

They approved me in 3 weeks.

The interview essentially was done on arrival after clearing immigration at OHare. Standing in line (no appointment) took about 2 hours.

The interview went over my past travel itinerary and asked what I was doing in various places that are kind of unusual to the normal travelers- I think they expected to hear medical missionary work. I told them going on vacation and hunting. They asked what, and I told them “everything” while laughing about it. Then said mostly buffalo, and got the why so many question. I said I guess I am odd that way, I find it fun.

The guy laughed and said you’re approved. Here is what will happen. Told me how to use the system before my card arrives.

However, he was very explicit that I needed to be scrupulous with declaring items, such as food, trophies and firearms. He stated that was by far their biggest reason for revocation and that simple slip ups will get you revoked.

3 weeks later, the card comes.

I thought the process pretty straightforward and simple.

I have no idea what happened to Larry, but it sounds like all it can take is a CPB officer saying that someone didn’t declare everything first.

It is kind of interesting that none of the forms say anything about firearms, yet in their mind you have to declare them. There have been times when I have gone through immigration, and gotten cleared through that I, on knowing the rules, without a card have gone to the customs guys and asked if they wanted to check the guns- they have- and had no good reason why it’s not on the form requiring CBP check.

It’s a hassle to go through sometimes, but…

It could also be someone made a mistake on the agent end clearing trophies and you get dinged even though you had nothing directly to do with it. After all, it’s still in your name…. Like bringing warthog in and they not stating it’s swine, and CBP catching it, even if it’s already headed to a swine approved taxidermy place, I’d guess…

Lots of little rules that are not clearly documented out there.

Posts: 10597 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I first got global entry, it saved my butt multiple times. The GE lines were noticeably shorter and moved very quickly. Lately, it seems that either global entry is slower or the other lines are being run by the masterminds at Chick-Fil-A and moving just as fast. Maybe just a coincidence

Posts: 756 | Location: California | Registered: 26 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobby7321:
When I first got global entry, it saved my butt multiple times. The GE lines were noticeably shorter and moved very quickly. Lately, it seems that either global entry is slower or the other lines are being run by the masterminds at Chick-Fil-A and moving just as fast. Maybe just a coincidence

I have noticed the same thing and actually mentioned it to my wife last week when we were returning from Mexico. GE used to really speed up the process and now it seems like it takes as long or longer than the regular line. Not sure why but if CBP doesn't like the idea of GE then they ought to cancel the program. I'm thinking about trying the "regular" line next trip and see if there is any issue with me doing it.

Trust only those who stand to lose as much as you do when things go wrong.