THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Your Friendly Neighbor On Your Flight

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Friendly Neighbor On Your Flight
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Unbelievable!

Two weeks ago my daughter was flying and her seat was between split family.

They asked her if she would swap seats so they can sit together.

She gladly did.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Just saw today where the Utah authorities criminally charged this guy. tu2 Good for them! And, Hessa is a lady for sure! What would you expect from a classy young lady?! tu2

Administrator
posted Hide Post
One of her uncles calls her COPY/PASTE!

Like she is a copy of me!

Poor girl! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Wifezilla and I flew to Florida last week and the mask mandate was a pain but no one caused any problems.

People seem to have gotten more entitled in the last couple of years and I think that a lot of it is because they see more and more bad behavior on line and in the news, where people get away with no consequences. There are all the stories about rioting, retail thefts, assault in restaurants and stores where no one gets held accountable and they think that they can do anything because of it.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12536 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
As much as I decry the increasingly-authoritative behavior and blatant price gouging by airlines, anyone who behaves anything like the guy in the article should have the book thrown at them. AA's zero tolerance policy is entirely justified for reasons like this. Get on the plane, take your seat, behave like a normal person. For whatever reason, some folks can't handle reality and they deserve what they get.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote