THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    Hotels cancelling reservations for May

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotels cancelling reservations for May
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Wifezilla and I have airline reservations for May 13th to Dublin.

We have reservations at a dozen castle hotels for the next two weeks and have just received the first cancellation from one of the hotels.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12527 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
That is news.

I received my notice for my trip to Ireland & Scotland was canceled. I'm thinking that I was to land on May 9 for 18 days.

We moved our trip to 2021. just waiting on the days for the trip, I am sure that this will take some time to settle out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1571 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was suppose to go to the UK for a few meetings on Monday. Obviously not happening now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IMO no one will be flying anywhere for the next 3-6 mths minimum

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WR500:
IMO no one will be flying anywhere for the next 3-6 mths minimum

That's tough in our industry, I already had 26,000 airmiles when my company stopped all corporate travel at the beginning of March.

I've cancelled three US trips and a trip to Chile, already this month.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12527 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote