THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN TRAVEL FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Travel Forum    If Anyone Is Considering Hi Jacking An Airliner, Fly Delta! They Help You!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If Anyone Is Considering Hi Jacking An Airliner, Fly Delta! They Help You!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
I suppose Delta wanted to be in teh headlines, after both United and American have been busy hugging them!

'She made a mistake because she wasn't given the appropriate tools to succeed,' an anonymous former air marshal told CNN, citing lack of on-the-job training."

What sort of answer is THAT??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

How in the hell is that Delta's fault? The blame is squarely on the Air Marshal who works for the DHS not Delta.

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
The TSA is in the full protection mode:

TSA would only confirm that it was aware of the incident and is reviewing the circumstances.
' She made a mistake because she wasn't given the appropriate tools to succeed,' an anonymous former air marshal told CNN, citing lack of on-the-job training.

What a load of crap! You need to be trained to not leave your carry gun in the bathroom?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

TSA would only confirm that it was aware of the incident and is reviewing the circumstances.
' She made a mistake because she wasn't given the appropriate tools to succeed,' an anonymous former air marshal told CNN, citing lack of on-the-job training.

What a load of crap! You need to be trained to not leave your carry gun in the bathroom?

I'll second that. If you don't have enough common sense to not forget your gun, even with no training, then you don't possess the basic intelligence to work as an air Marshall.

Posts: 3851 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:

I'll second that. If you don't have enough common sense to not forget your gun, even with no training, then you don't possess the basic intelligence to work as an air Marshall.

Yeah, I read an article on CNN that blamed a "lack of training". What a load of shit.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1283 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLS:
quote:

You mean you need basic intelligence to keep track of your gun or to work for he Feds??? That must be a new job requirement...

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
Saeed,

How in the hell is that Delta's fault? The blame is squarely on the Air Marshal who works for the DHS not Delta.

+1

The airlines can't be blamed for a careless air marshal.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1283 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RAC
posted Hide Post
Back when I was a FFDO we were told we had a higher weapon retention rate than any of the alphabet agencies. Things do get left in the bathrooms!!!! Eeker

I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....

DRSS

Posts: 839 | Location: LA | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With Quote