Find
Notify
Tools

wolf for a very good friend
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted
I engraved this for a very good friend called Philippa who I lost touch with 30+ years ago, she recently contacted me again after all those years and as it is her 62nd birthday on 24th november I engraved this for her as she has always been crazy about wolves. Hopefully it will be a nice birthday surprise

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Simply outstanding as usual! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your lead time for projects? I'm going to be retiring from the U.S. Navy after 25 years of active duty in 2013. Something in crystal could very well interest me for a commemorative.

Flags

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
lead time is 1-2 months depending on time of year (very busy from october-december for Christmas trade)at times it does vary as everything is hand engraved but 2 months is the maximum

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the lady will be flattered.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Crazy Horse RVN
posted Hide Post
Outstanding work. That piece will surely be a treasure.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.

Posts: 16 | Location: S.E. PA | Registered: 27 April 2012Reply With Quote