New
Find
Notify
Tools

Metallicized Photography
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I wanted to mention that during the fall of last year, I had inquired on this forum about metallicized photography enhancement that I had come across somewhere. I was steered toward Roland Lapierre of Trophyshotprints.com. Long story short, he did a piece for me using a photograph I had had taken of myself posing with a Kudu, my PH, tracker, and game scout. I received the photo yesterday, and it was phenomenal. It exceeded any expectations that I had, and will greatly enhance my trophy room. Roland is a great guy to deal with, and I strongly recomment his work.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
There are many photo shops that offer this service.

I get offers from several quite frequently.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66901 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep! Roland is the best, personal attention from beginning to end. I have used him a lot and recommended him to many with never a complaint and great work and service.

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
National Camera Exchange also does a great job. natcam.com

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Costco will do the same thing for good prices.

Posts: 7767 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep all those other places do it........but with Roland, you email him yoir photos and talk to him personally on the phone. He does his magic, and sends you a proof.....if you decide it needs a minor change he gladly makes it then sends you another proof. You approve it and it shows up usually whithin days.

Personal service all the way. Roland service is second to none, yep he is my friend, we got to be friends from me doing business with him. I really respect people with his kind of service and pride in a work ethic.
http://www.trophyshotprints.com

Posts: 41766 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roland was absolutely the most gracious person that I have yet to do business with. Most people simply do their job, but he goes the extra mile to be sure that you get what you paid for. I was amazed at how quickly he gets things done, and if he tells you that your shipment will be there on a particular day, it will be there. Service of that quality deserves a shout out, and he will see more business from me in the future.