Notify
Tools

Abbey Walmsley
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
Love this gal's work. I hope to purchase a print of "Fierce Pursuit" soon

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Paintings or photos?

Posts: 10086 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are paintings. She does incredible work. Very personable as well. I'm sure a number of folks get an e-mail of some of her works as they progress, from pencil sketch to painting. A lot of them involve horses, as opposed to game. It is truly amazing to watch.

I've been enamoured of that lioness/kudu calf painting that BNagel posted for some years.

Posts: 9945 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Got a 30" x 37" print (40/300) coming my way. GBP 205 ~ 325 USD wired to her bank and now a couple week's wait. You get a quote including shipping cost via email, wire the funds and she contacts the official printer. Saw her stuff at HSC going on ten years ago and it has stayed in my mind ever since. A recent health scare ("bucket list item" if you will) said, "Do it."

Posts: 4848 | Location: Clute, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote