THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting And Wildlife Fine Art    Caroline Schultz African originals and prints for sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caroline Schultz African originals and prints for sale.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Guys,

As some of you might know Mrs Shakari has her own African and other art website and she's just added a whole bunch of REALLY nice work from the late Caroline Schultz which you'll find here: http://www.wild-african-art.co...ine-schultz-art.html

I for one love these paintings.

My two favourites are 'Africa' and 'Marilyn With Tiger', both here: http://www.wild-african-art.co...tz-original-art.html

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
There is some stunning work on there Steve, thank's for sharing it with us .

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of homgoreb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Whyman:
There is some stunning work on there Steve, thank's for sharing it with us .

DITTO

Shakari not sure if your better half would be able to find some information or paintings on Konni Zander (spelling ??) use to live and paint in Namibia but then moved to SA.

Once saw some of his work and just loved it, just can't seem to find anything on the internet.

Posts: 25 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I've no idea buddy but will pass the message on and she'll let me know if she can discover anything.