Find
Notify
Tools

crystal moose
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted
I hand engraved this Bull Moose on an optical crystal block 7inch x 5inch. The moose is very deeply hand engraved into the back of the piece with a little work on the front to give a 3D effect. I include a close up picture of the head. I have been away ill for some 4 months but was pleased to see we can now post wildlife in general and not just African wildlife

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
David, Great work once again! Hope your health is well and you are doing ok.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Smith:
David, Great work once again! Hope your health is well and you are doing ok.

Thanks Mike , health much better now but I went through a rough patch, had my knee replaced but got deep vein thrombosis which has set back the recovery and while I was at home recovering they noticed I had bladder cancer but that has been removed and is not considered dangerous .I think I must have shot an albatross ! !

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi David,
The moose is beautiful and I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.

Jim

Posts: 383 | Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Honkey
posted Hide Post
David,
I live in Maine and see moose almost every day. That is a BEAUTIFUL moose. Job well done sir!!!

NRA Life
DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

The poster formerly known as Uglystick

Posts: 512 | Location: New Mexico USA | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Honkey:
David,
I live in Maine and see moose almost every day. That is a BEAUTIFUL moose. Job well done sir!!!

I have only seen moose in a zoo ,would love to see one in the wild ,and even hunt one one day, I had to do alot of research to engrave this one -The piece belongs to a hunter in The Yukon ,Canada

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! tu2