New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three Auction Lots Upcoming
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
J. Levine in Scottsdale has a few lots in their upcoming Thursday night auction folks might be interested in.

This one would require a fair-sized space, at 77" high. I would be surprised if it makes the estimate. They'll put you in touch with a shipper, but this one wouldn't exactly be cheap to ship. Maybe an Arizona AR member would fetch it, and pass it along to another closer to the owner. Hell, in a few months it could probably be in New Jersey.

This one is also bronze, but in a much more manageable size.

Finally, there's this resin piece of a hunter and gunbearer.

I have no financial interest in any of these, but have dealt with J. Levine several times and have found them excellent to do business with.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9542 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bargains, the big elephant sold for $650.

Posts: 9542 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If those unverified realized prices are correct, all 3 pieces sold for pennies on the dollar. I would love to own the smaller elephant bronze of mother and calf. There must not be many hunters who attend this auction? Unbelievably low prices.

Posts: 282 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are correct.