Find
Notify
Tools

Eland Scrotum Pouch
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of collector
posted
Small bag made out of Eland ball-sack. I was told that old time professional hunters keep biltong in it. Could be a good coin-change keeper for the car.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Interesting!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one on my desk for paper clips.

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used one from a whitetail buck for a ball bag for my flintlock... works good..Les

Posts: 431 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The roos are the losers in this part of the world. Smiler

http://www.australiagift.com/scrotum_shop/

Posts: 351 | Location: Junee, NSW, Australia | Registered: 13 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DoubleDon
posted Hide Post
OUCH!!! Eeker

Deo Vindice,

Don

Sons of Confederate Veterans Black Horse Camp #780

Posts: 1696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cool - looks like it has suffered some shrinkage!

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cool - looks like it has suffered some shrinkage!

That's funny !
I had a friend who killed a very nice Mule deer in Modoc CA.He had cut the scrotum off the buck and put it on the gear shift lever of his truck.It stayed there for about 2 years got nice and tight around the knob the hair fell out and just really looked cool.Until his wife learned what it was and been driving around fondling a deers balls.She was not as impressed with the nice tight fit with a little hair around the edges as we were.Could be worse it could be yours !

Posts: 51 | Location: Buffalo WY | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
@Randy
Great story and thanks for sharing it. The side items from your trophies are always great conversation pieces. I will post some more pics soon Smiler

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote