Find
Notify
Tools

Bongo antelope engraving
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted
I engraved this 8 inch circle with what I think is the most beautiful antelope -the bongo
The piece is engraved by hand using a dental drill and is engraved on both sides to give a 3D effect

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super work

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
David, That is very nice work. Now I have to ask the two words that make my wife cringe. How much?

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a piece of Davids work and bought one other for a gift and they look better in the flesh (so to speak)

Watson Lake.

Posts: 326 | Location: Watson Lake, Yukon, Canada | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Smith:
David, That is very nice work. Now I have to ask the two words that make my wife cringe. How much?

The Bongo or any animal or scene done like this is £600 (US$961)I also engrave animals on Whisky tumblers and wine goblets from £70. Also portraits of a hunter with his trophy animal. Any subject can be engraved eg portraits, animals and birds, dog portraits, houses, family crests etc etc

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

One of Us
Picture of sculptor
posted Hide Post
That is really awesome work.

Posts: 727 | Location: Cody Wyoming | Registered: 17 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sculptor:
That is really awesome work.

as is yours SCULPTOR

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sculptor:
That is really awesome work.[/QUOTE
James -I really like the "wounded bull" piece that you did ,it reminds me of the sculptures by Frederick Remington