THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting And Wildlife Fine Art    F/S...One of a kind English walnut frames....and art
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F/S...One of a kind English walnut frames....and art
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a very small Number of the most beautiful English/Turkish/French walnut frames.

They are available by individually or with my art in them.
I have some very low number print series (such as the lion in one of the images below...only 50 in that series)
OR.....I can provide you with an original.....perhaps your largest whitetail buck or your cape buffalo, with you in the image....?

Frames are handmade and very individual....The walnut is very rare and highly sought after, as most here know.

Prices for the frames alone range in price from 400. to 700. Usd (includes glass cut to size.)

Posts: 609 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 609 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Adam,
PM me the details and your price on the woodcock!
Thanks,
Russell

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that Russell, bright it up.....The Woodcock painting, titled "stash-a-doodle" may be recognized by our bird hunters on AR. It was the cover to the magazine, Upland Almanac. I believe it was fall 2009, but that may be the wrong date.
Regardless, the cover, or the painting rather, was incredibly popular, so much so that a client in Europe commissioned 25 pieces based on it that were to be gifts to his companies 25 best clients.
Now, sold about 18 or so of them (because the customer didn't pay me due to him being incarcerated) hmmmm......anyway.....the customer is also known within the global gun world.
No names though....and no, I had nothing to do with the jail time being served.

I have about 6 or 7 left. They are oil on canvas.
They were selling for 1,500 framed, 900. Without frame.

For the AR community and because I only have they few left....
$750........original oil on canvas from* the upland almanac cover.

Thanks

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Put me down for one... framed. I will give you a call.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russell, I sent you a pm, with contact information.....and thank you very much.