Find
Notify
Tools

Elephant Feet Options
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of collector
posted
Some cool options for you to consider when you get your ele !!!

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are so cool but, dang, it seems so wrong. LOL

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree. Some things are better left in the bush, elephant's feet among them.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7570 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice work. Could you do a combination -- a stool, with a removable seat and storage underneath. I personally like elephant feet in the living room.

Posts: 9945 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have four of them done with the zebra stool tops. Everyone that comes to visit loves them! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
I have four of them done with the zebra stool tops. Everyone that comes to visit loves them! Big Grin

Same here, but not everyone loves them though Wink

Posts: 2634 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I wanted to do something different. I had four of mine made equal height (correct for a supports for a seat) and capable sustaining substantial weight.

When I got them home, I made shelves (or bench seats) to fit on top of each. One shelf is a bit smaller than the other and I use it as a bench at my dinner table when I have safariphiles for supper. I use the larger one as a sofa table/book shelf behind my couch as seen below

Works well, I think, in my den?

And an elephant's foot is a good place to put Lil' Ernest when he's in "time out".

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7536 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wow, great idea Ernest!

~Ann

Posts: 19125 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is very creative...thanks for sharing your pics !!!

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote