Find
Notify
Tools

Roaring Red Deer Stag
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted
This is a Red Stag I hand engraved. I stalk (hunt) these deer in Scotland and England. The English Reds being much larger because of better feeding and warmer climate than Scotland, also Red deer in Scotland tend to be found mainly on the open hill (although there are some in woodland)whereas in England they are mainly woodland deer

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Stunning. tu2

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
The detail is incredible! What a God given talent you have!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your work is not really that good, so I'll take them off your hands real cheap, so you won't feel bad about your art. LOL!!! Are you kidding me! How the HELL do you do that! Your work is unbelievable. It's the best glass work I've ever seen. What are your prices? Keep it up. By the way Merry Christmas! Smiler

The things you see when you don't have a gun.
NRA Endowment Life Member
Proud father of an active duty
Submariner... Go NAVY!

Posts: 436 | Location: Lynchburg, Home of Texas Independence | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Whyman
posted Hide Post
Prices obviously vary depending on complexity of engraving and the piece of crystal it is engraved on, but to give you an idea this one is $470
commissions can be done of yourself with your trophy animal like this one at $940

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk

Posts: 151 | Location: England | Registered: 08 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote