Notify
Tools

Pre 64 Model 70 sling swivels?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted
I've found a set - Thanks to all

Other than the occasional set I find on Ebay where can I find correct sling swivels (for a 1949 Model 70 rifle I am putting back into service)?

Please forgive me if this is not exactly “Custom Built Rifles” related but I expected you folks would be the best source of info.

Thank you,

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane.

Wisner’s has the Super Grade base don’t they? The set I am looking for is the standard rifle:

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve, PM sent.
Larry

Posts: 372 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Winche...&hash=item461eb88531

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted Hide Post
Yes, those are the type I needed (past tense)

A member here on AR hooked me up with some yesterday, thanks to everyone for their assistance.

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch of them somewhere around that rats nest I work in, if I can find them and see exactly what I have. I will sell a set or two..What are they worth these days..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guncat,
Nice talking to you and I found a nice set of pre 64 swivels among 30 sets of modified ones! tu2, just need your address and a check as discussed..If you read this post then you will save yourself a call, if not I'm awaiting your call with the good news..

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Whoa!!!

disregard the above post..It was "Jimatcat" that called me for swivels, guess he saw my first post and called me, as you already had found some swivels..My bad, too many cats in this alley! tu2

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120