New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a classic 6.5x55
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have a safe queen that is classic with good wood?

Posts: 10097 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a custom Norseman that is a take down. The action was converted to cock on opening. It has a quarter rib with a custom stock. The only downside is that the top of the comb is chipped from someone removing the bolt. Let me know if interested by direct email @ geoffreyhashimoto@gmail.com I can send you pics.
Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 618 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Don't have a Swede but I have a very nice 6.5x54 MS Majoor/Wessels custom from two great South African 'smiths on Gunbroker right now.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/874952936

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7512 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bwana,
Stunning. Wish it were the 6.5x55....

Posts: 10097 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a couple Sako Bavarian rifles in 6.5x55 on Guns Intl for $1,995....both rifle and carbine (full-stock) versions.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, found what I was looking for.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks all, found what I was looking for.

Pictures.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote