THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Who is making Model 70 bottom metal?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is making Model 70 bottom metal?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Do you know of anyone making pre-64 Model 70 bottom metal? Ross Williams says he's done and making no more, Swift says they are least 4 months out, and I don't know what is going on with Sunnyhill. Are there any small shops producing them?

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well...just might be worthwhile to email uncledeck21@yahoo.com. He purchased my VMC and programs.

Posts: 3451 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Sunny Hill is working exclusively with Brownells but you have to pre-order the M70 bottom metal through them.

In the same vein, does anyone know where I can find a steel ADL trigger guard for a M70? I've always ordered them from Sunny Hill but it's not an offering through Brownells. I've made them before but it's a heck of a lot easier to buy them for approx $50.

Posts: 571 | Location: Weathersfield, VT | Registered: 22 January 2017Reply With Quote