New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Scope rings
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Who can you recommend to make custom scope rings?

I'll need rings that fit to the objective bell of the scope. (This is for a Wesson Long Range rifle in 333 Jeffery Flanged, and the scope has to sit further back than in most rifles).

Buehler Custom Sporting Arms makes them I know, but wondering if anyone else does.

Thanks,
Garrett

Posts: 987 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Adam’s Arms might

Posts: 373 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 13 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is there more than 1 Adams Arms? The one I know about (adamsarms.net) makes AR systems, especially piston gas sytems.
I don't see any custom rifle scopes there.

Regards,
Garrett

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look over t he Recknagel catalog,,You'll find scope rings for Suhler mounts in just about any diameter up to 80 mm Extension rings are also available, i.e. the swing mount.

Don't know if you're looking for a QD set up or not

Might not hurt to give Alaska Arms a shout

Posts: 3451 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane.

Alaska Arms has some nice custom work on their website; thanks for letting me know about them.

I'll give them a call and see what they can do.

One of Us
Picture of Sabretooth
posted Hide Post
Bryan with S&K scope mounts out of PA does some really good work. But, they mainly specialize in older military style rifles. He may be able to help you though…? Wouldn’t hurt giving him a call.

Posts: 602 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 10 March 2017Reply With Quote