New
Find
Notify
Tools

fla3006
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
For those of you who are familiar with Forrest Armstrong (fla3006)please note that Forrest passed away after a long illness on Sat April 30.RIP

Posts: 249 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 05 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Forrest was a nice man and extremely knowledgable on Mauser rifles. Since his stroke I have missed his contributions here. Saw him once after he moved to Fredericksburg just after he had bought a ranch outside of town. He was excited about getting the ranch fixed up, clearing out the cedar trees, remodeled, etc. Sadly he had his stroke not long after that. Good man. He will be missed.

Mike

Posts: 21207 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear and condolences to his family, always enjoyed his posts and it is always a sad day when we lose a member but his knowledge will always be with us here. RIP

JP

Formerly JPaul

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Valley, California  | Registered: 03 May 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
My condolences to his family and friends.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
always enjoyed seeing him and being welcomed into his and Carmem's home... had good conversations with him when i'd be at the gunshows in Fredericksburg... He'll be missed.. RIP, sir!!

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this sad news. I always enjoyed his contributions to this website.

My sympathy and condolences to family and friends.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just heard about his passing. I was fortunate enough to hunt with him twice and we talked at Bubba shoots at Keith's.
See ya on the other side sir!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Condolences to his family.

DRSS

Posts: 1151 | Location: Pamplico, SC USA | Registered: 24 August 2005Reply With Quote