THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Wanna try postimages? (postimg.org)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanna try postimages? (postimg.org)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Go to postimages and click on UPLOAD

If you can manage to put your pictures on there, here's the follow through.
See if these help. By the way, it may help if you want to put a page aside while you go to another site, it may help make things easier. Sometimes, I bring up postimages and then hit the - at the top right of the page to MINIMIZE it and get it out of the way. Then I right click the internet explorer icon (or whatever service you use) at the bottom and click on NEW PAGE to open AR or whatever. Then you can toggle back and forth if you forget something just by going down to the icon and click it then click on the page you want.
One thing at a time.

SIGN IN.

CLICK ON MY IMAGES

DOUBLE CLICK ON THE DEFAULT IMAGE ON THE LEFT. This will open all your photos.

DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PHOTO YOU WANT TO POST.

CLICK SHARE AT THE TOP.

Now, you'll see a whole chart of URL's (web addresses).

CLICK THE BLUE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT of the HOTLINK FOR FORUMS LINE. The word COPIED will flash. Sorry, couldn't get a picture of it.

Bring up your AR message and right click below your words and click PASTE.

You will see the URL only. But, the picture will show after you POST the message to AR.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Sure hope this will help someone.
I may be a better do-er than a teacher.
CB

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done CB, I switched to Postimages from PBucket a while ago. It is super easy.

Posts: 630 | Location: Australia | Registered: 01 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
thanks I switch from IMGUR because the phone Imgur is dead.

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote