Find
Notify
Tools

Dakota Arms
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone try calling Dakota Arms lately?
I tried to call today to check on a part, tried all departments, no one answered. I have a couple of contacts at Dakota, both have their voice mails deactivated.

Posts: 670 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Dakota was a Remington subsidiary and I don't know what happened to them after the bankruptcy sale.
You may search the web.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
That's odd. Have you emailed them as well?

info@dakotaarms.com

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by custombolt:
That's odd. Have you emailed them as well?

info@dakotaarms.com

Yes, emailed 2 department managers and called. Can not leave VM msgs . Tried several attempts this morning.

Posts: 670 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like Roundhill Group got 'um. Probably waiting on their new FFL? The license doesn't follow the business when the business changes hands. Ruger got Marlin. JJE Capital got DPMS, Stormlake, H&R, AAC, and Parker,,,, Franklin Armory got Bushmaster, the rest of the firearms businesses went to Roundhill?

Posts: 675 | Location: fly over America, also known as Oklahoma | Registered: 02 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trying to get ahold of Ward the custom shop manager.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4WD:
Trying to get ahold of Ward the custom shop manager if anyone has his contact information outside of DA.

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to speak to anyone there in weeks.

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will close up shop. I hope not. I have four of their rifles,three of them have the same serial number,which is 82. They first made the standard long action so it's a 280 Remington. When the short action arrived I ordered it in 250 Savage also serial No. 82. Then came the 22 long rifle serial 82. I should of asked for Serial 82L for my 375 H&H but I didn't. It came serial 760. These rifles are my most cherished possessions.They are willed to my only son.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Apparently they are shutdown. Dakota Arms has had lots of drama since their inception , this is another chapter. One of these times DA will just close permanently .

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
First Stop Gun could give ya the scoop. They have close ties with Dakota. Worth a call.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5097 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote