New
Find
Notify
Tools

I feel I must apoligize
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To the members of the forum. I recently posted on the “checkering” board on the 2 titles regarding the AGCC. I wrote that both of those projects which are shown in the photos are “The reason one should use ACGG members” I did remove that comment and am posting here instead. It was brought, kindly to my attention that some of Americas most storied bespoke gunmakers are not members. for my own conscience and in my ignorance of the facts, I wish to apologize if I offended any of our fine resident makers. It was not my intent

Sincerely
JPetroni

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Valley, California  | Registered: 03 May 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, no harm no foul.

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Biebs

Appreciate that.
Thanks

JP

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Valley, California  | Registered: 03 May 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read your comment in the checkering thread and had the thought that there are others outside the guild who have done stellar work but I was certainly not offended by your comment/opinion.

You're nice to feel the need to correct your statement. Rare character in today's world, for some folks. Well done!

Like Biebs said, "no harm, no foul".

Zeke