THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    NO LONGER NEEDEDGot a pattern stock for Mauser MM410B?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NO LONGER NEEDEDGot a pattern stock for Mauser MM410B?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Help appreciated. I'm interested in a cheaper/beater stock to make my own pattern, see my listing in the classifieds. CB

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess the ones that have made 410B patterns want to keep them. I guess I can't blame them considering the exclusive style they created. May be forced to start from scratch. Not sure yet.

Posts: 5100 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a MM410B that I planned on making a pattern from. Send me an email.

Nathaniel Myers
Myers Arms LLC
nathaniel@myersarms.com
www.myersarms.com
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube

I buy Mauser actions, parts, micrometers, tools, calipers, etc. Specifically looking for pre-WWII Mauser tools.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Does a stock get damaged when used as a pattern? I have an old Oberndorf style that is super slim, lightweight, and has a perfect schnable tip (doesn’t look like a pecker).

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Email en route shortly Nathaniel.
LDO - They can get some scuffs and/scratches.

. QUOTE]Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Does a stock get damaged when used as a pattern? I have an old Oberndorf style that is super slim, lightweight, and has a perfect schnable tip (doesn’t look like a pecker).[/QUOTE]

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
One with a pistol grip & a custom cheekpiece would be awesome. Please offer. Maybe we can make a deal on a duplication as well and you can retain your pattern. Thank you.

CB

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
No need. Got a cheap donor on the way.