THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Anybody tried to visit Duane Wiebe's website lately
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody tried to visit Duane Wiebe's website lately
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have checked over three days and get some discount medical site. Duane are you still there???

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
http://customgunandrifle.com/

Works for me.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4860 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Works for me too.

One of Us
Picture of drhall762
posted Hide Post
Link is good.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

Posts: 899 | Location: Ammon, NC | Registered: 31 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Link is good from here.

Posts: 1007 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep..still among the living..can't explain the glitch

Posts: 3451 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting,
When I click on the link in this string it works but when I Google Duane Wiebe the link goes to a medical site.
Weird

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm....think it's because I told Google to quit pestering me?

Posts: 3451 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Works from Australia Smiler

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gunmaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magnum Hunter1:
Interesting,
When I click on the link in this string it works but when I Google Duane Wiebe the link goes to a medical site.
Weird

quote:
Originally posted by Mike McGuire:
Works from Australia Smiler

What works? clicking the googled searched link? or the one above in this thread. big difference

gunmaker
------------------
James Anderson Metalsmith & Stockmaker
WEB SITE

More Pics on FLICKR

Posts: 1839 | Location: Western South Dakota | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The link in the second posting by z1r

Just tried again and using IE and also Chrome.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. The link above works for me, but when I Google Duane's site it looks like

https://borpillshop.com/?t=p119la_mt

has hacked Duane's site.

Posts: 1007 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With Quote