THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Looking for Man who made Canvas Shell Carriers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Man who made Canvas Shell Carriers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A couple years ago a man was making custom canvas shell carriers designed to mount on belts. I bought three and loved them and would like more. Does anyone remember who he is and his contact information?

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2141 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He called himself tommymaker but I haven't been able to find him.

Posts: 113 | Location: Maryland 's Eastern Shore | Registered: 03 February 2016Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
tommymaker@yahoo.com phone is 785-475-3268I

Tommymaker Custom Leather
966 CC5 LN
Oberlin, Ks. 67749

The search function works, this was copied from 2015, no idea if it is still active.

Posts: 13 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 09 February 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His name is Tom Ewing. Got an email today.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2141 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote