THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Granite Mountain Arms Out of Business ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Granite Mountain Arms Out of Business ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have sent (3) emails and 1 phone call in the past 4 weeks with inquiries about 2 actions. I have dealt with GMA in the past and have used the same 2 email address’s and phone # from the past year and a half. Pretty poor customer service if they are still in business. Unless there is a pretty good reason for the no~reply(s) , will probably spend my money else where.
4WD

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Not that I have heard or read about.

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4WD:
I have sent (3) emails and 1 phone call in the past 4 weeks with inquiries about 2 actions. I have dealt with GMA in the past and have used the same 2 email address’s and phone # from the past year and a half. Pretty poor customer service if they are still in business. Unless there is a pretty good reason for the no~reply(s) , will probably spend my money else where.
4WD

PM sent to you.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked to John Friday on the phone. He is shipping two actions to me this week.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bitterroot:
I talked to John Friday on the phone. He is shipping two actions to me this week.

That’s disappointing to hear. Apparently they have enough business to only deal with existing customers.
4WD

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John mailed me 2 cocking pieces last week.

Posts: 352 | Location: Florissant, Colorado  | Registered: 29 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
I modified one of his short actions to feed 6.8 Western back in November.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote