THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Speaking of Echols... a new stock for M700s...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of Echols... a new stock for M700s...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted
Just saw this post on DArcy's blog and thought some of you may be interested in it.

The blog is also good stuff, allows you to see some inside baseball in the Echols shop!

http://echolsrifles.blogspot.com/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice looking stock, I wonder if he intends to make a left hand version...Kiwi

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that will depend on the sales and success of the Right Hand version. I haven't yet ruled it out

One of Us
posted Hide Post
D' Arcy,
My son and I should/might be hunting desert sheep in the same unit that you did (unless he jumps units). When he draws I'll need to get one of these stocks from you for his tack-driver 700 BDL 7mm Rem Mag.
Application season is upon us!
Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Zeke
If he draws I would be more than willing to follow behind picking up the Snickers wrappers and looking for petrified wood. The stock is no problem.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
D'Arcy,
Follow behind????
No way, You've just been promoted to head-sheep-guide! LOL

Hey, at my age I learned it's better to go to the well too many times than to never visit.

I'll keep you posted as to the outcome of the drawings. He's 36 and has a mind of his own so I'm not completely sure which unit he'll try this year. He's just shy of 2 decades of points. I'm just glad I know most units pretty well.

Thanks for the shout,
Zeke