Find
Notify
Tools

Nice hitch covers.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
John (Tucker65 here on AR) does nice work. Well worth a free plug.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5086 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are definitely very nice. He finally broke down and made me 2 with the Marine Corps EGA on them. I display them proudly!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1094 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Yep. Can't buy much these days for $75.00 especially in solid brass, stainless steel and welded aluminum.

Posts: 5086 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahhh...in "Custom Built Rifles"?

Posts: 3435 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of them too, and they are very nice, but this really needs to be moved to the ARbay forum by the moderator. Might get more interest in purchases, having it there anyway. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I bought one for my jeep a couple of years ago that is printed 6.5x54 M/S. The man makes a quality product. You won't be disappointed by his craftsmanship.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
I questioned that myself. But, thought custom rifle people here would show an interest because of the high quality components and craftsmanship in real metal. I own 2 of these and the subject matter on both had my customs and their caliber in mind.
I don't sell them so this post is inappropriate for the classifieds. Just helping a guy out like I would anyone else on AR that deserves the attention.
I'm fine if the moderators want to move it.

quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe (CG&R):
Ahhh...in "Custom Built Rifles"?