THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Bijou Creek Masterpiece....600 "TEMBO" 22''/9pds*PICS Added*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bijou Creek Masterpiece....600 "TEMBO" 22''/9pds*PICS Added*
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Rifle!!!!!!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Nice Rifle!!!!!!

Is that why YOU bought it!LOL Big Grin dancing

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Ridiculously awesome!

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guess so!!! I watched Jurrasic Park, you know. Never know when the T-rex might make a comeback!!!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Tyler!

Now THAT'S a nice rifle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs,
have you fired any of that 577 nitro ammo yet???

Posts: 929 | Location: southern illinois | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tyler, A fine looking rifle young man. Have you run it through a chrony yet?? any ballistics available??? thanks

Posts: 929 | Location: southern illinois | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, not yet. Still searching for the gun to shoot it in. I'll play with the Searcy until I take it to Africa in early March for Jumbo, then figure out a long-term DR strategy when I get back. I just handled an original WJ Jeffery 8 Bore hammer gun at Griffin & Howe yesterday....now I'm all confused. What a rifle!!!!!!

one of us
Picture of 300H&H
posted Hide Post
Ugh, makes me miss the 600OK I sold on here long ago!

I'm assuming that's a CZ... are that floorplate and box all custom? Sure looks great, does it hold 3 in the mag?

Also, who did the checkering?
I like Bijou Creeks quarter ribs, understated and practical...

Posts: 672 | Location: St. Paul MN | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Yes,we all miss our ole guns of past aquaintance!...He has a friend do the checkering...All are custom by Bijou and yes,3 down! thumb

One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted Hide Post
we need a picture after the bolt handle was blued, and the handle needs to be checkered, I did a couple more coats of finish on the checkering but never got time to take pictures of that either.

Posts: 155 | Location: Byers Co | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Nice Rifle!

Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BIJOUCREEK:
we need a picture after the bolt handle was blued, and the handle needs to be checkered, I did a couple more coats of finish on the checkering but never got time to take pictures of that either.

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
As per the New Owner..Biebs
"Tembo, with the heavy rings/bases, 4 rounds, and the Schmidt & Bender Zenith, is 11 lbs 8 oz....just perfect!" clap