THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CUSTOM RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Custom Built Rifles    Tell me about David Christman from La.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tell me about David Christman from La.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Have been seeing a lot of his work. Lots very nice. Anyone have experience with Mr. Christman's rifles?

Posts: 10079 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
Have been seeing a lot of his work. Lots very nice. Anyone have experience with Mr. Christman's rifles?

Yes sir! He is a great craftsman.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Talked to him briefly for about 15-20 minutes. Straight shooter. Tells it like it is.
Owned one of his custom rifles. Does nice work.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5077 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He is a long time member of the American Custom Gunmakers Guild. Does very high grade work. I'm impressed with his work with Ruger No.1 rifles as well.

Craftsman

Posts: 1530 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote