THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Another photo of the little devils
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another photo of the little devils
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
They play rough.

Butch

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They look like total Beasts.
I've got a new Black Tom Cat called "Byron", I think he might not stay here as he would make six cats and he's young and pretty wild.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, they are at the vet today. He cut the little man out of them. They are doing fine.
Butch

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got them home today. They are a little sluggish. Hopefully they will be more like themselves in a couple days.
Butch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww, poor guys--they still talkin' to ya!!

Phil

NRA Life Member since 1976
philny1@zoominternet.net
877 485-6270
Visa/MC accepted , plus 3%
We have to save the Earth, only planet with beer!!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history
when everybody stands around reloading".
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 665 | Location: Western NY- Steuben County | Registered: 02 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Phil,
They are just now showing a little of their piss and vinegar. They are also pretty smart. The Wife put the bed covers back a while ago. Each pillow had a little cat's tooth under them. I guess we will leave them a little treat.
Butch