THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    I shot a housecat with a pellet gun.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I shot a housecat with a pellet gun.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of moki
posted Hide Post
mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging assholes

Bwhaaa haa haa haa that was priceless a cat lovers emotional spewing is always hilarious...

So there is no doubt I am one of those that hates cats... Smiler

Posts: 451 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not a cat lover nor am I a cat hater. I don't hate anything, even some silly jerk-off from the frozen north that doesn't know to rake a few moth balls into his mulch to keep cats and dogs away during your 3 week growing period.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of moki
posted Hide Post
Haa haa haa now in spite you have to attack something you obviously do not know anything about for your info it is a 4 week growing season... Wink

Posts: 451 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 20 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing on TV so I just read 5 pages worth, much of it worth a chuckle or two.
I like cats fine, love dogs. But when I see a cat who lives in the woods until snow flies, then comes to the barn and beats the shit out of the resident bigheaded inbred bunch of felines that already live there... I shoot it.
Our old vet is head of the state rabies problem, he says vacinate or eliminate all cats around the place. For the dog people, when fido runs loose and starts chewing on cattle that are part of my livelyhood, it breaks my heart, but I have to shoot them too. it's amazing the number of people who you warn their dog is killing deer,chasing cattle and draging down a calf, then just ignore the warning. It sucks to shoot someones dog, especially when it's the owners fault not the dog.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neuter and vacinate. I hate seeing those people in the super market parking lots trying to give away puppies and kittens. You know 9 times out of 10 the animals are not going to get their correct shots and shortly after the "new" wears off, they will be dumped somewhere.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
my God, this thread has been going on for 3 years!!!! that's got to be a record!!!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Possibly because almost everyone has an opinion on this matter.This thread started because some deviant popped the neighbors cat with no concern as to the feelings of (A-the little old Lady or B-the little kids who loved their kit or C- just the family pet)Regardless,no one has the right to steal the love from another.

Posts: 4089 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed the original poster has not surfaced in the thread since the first post?
It is a distasteful subject that we all deal with in our own ways depending on the circumstances and to some degree the law.
The original poster is socially maladjusted to even post some BS like this just to get things stirred up.

Posts: 94 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oneshotonly:
Have you noticed the original poster has not surfaced in the thread since the first post?

That is because he is a world class duchebag.

My blog: Please Comment and Follow
https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very entertaining thread.

Thanks for the read!

Posts: 168 | Location: Canada | Registered: 22 March 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black_Mamba:
Some time back I had occasion to shoot a housecat with a pellet gun. It took 11 or 12 shots as I recall. The pellets could not penetrate the skull.

WHAT KIND OF A PRICK ARE YOU?????

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
quote:
Originally posted by Black_Mamba:
Some time back I had occasion to shoot a housecat with a pellet gun. It took 11 or 12 shots as I recall. The pellets could not penetrate the skull.

WHAT KIND OF A PRICK ARE YOU?????

I believe he suffers from low self esteem. This makes him big in his own mind.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
now 5 years and counting. this thread really has legs clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
jdollar,
I think the original poster was just a bad shot and was airing his lack skills here....

Posts: 10083 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
obviously he didn't "use enough gun".....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
now 5 years and counting. this thread really has legs clap

Or should you say, "this thread has paws"....

Posts: 10083 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote