THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Cat STUCK in a car spring - rescued
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cat STUCK in a car spring - rescued
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Glad the got it out, but that is a great example of how the term Stupid Cat came into being.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Suspension of disbelief

Posts: 6385 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just me, or how does a cat possibly get into a coil car spring ? Confused

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
They can get into the oddest places. I for one would not get under a vehicle that was jacked up with East European technology.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
how does a cat possibly get into a coil car spring

Talent, pure/raw/unfiltered TALENT!!!

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah you gotta love em. My old mama cat that is long gone once when she was having her kits + I was on the throne with my britches around my ankles + she climbed into my fallen pants + proceeded to give birth. I was a captive audience to say the least. I was honored that she trusted me that much. Another litter later on;I built her up a nesting area but when she started to bingo she brought the kits up onto my pillow.As fast as I would take them back to the nest she was passing me carrying another in her mouth to my pillow.Sweet girl,I miss her.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As a little kid I had a cat , we called him Columbus as he was always searching for things . Then he got caught going through a cinder block He was found too late. Curious as a cat !