THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CATS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Cats    Another cat Oops turned out to be a male instead of a she
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another cat Oops turned out to be a male instead of a she
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a tame half grown feral kitten that my wife brought into the house. She took right to being a house cat and the only problem is she loves to be loved all the time. Got a good motor on her too.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Heaven help you when you need to get up to pee;she could lie there for days.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Pretty cat.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We took her to get fixed and when I went to pick her up, the vet told me to check and be sure that was my cat. We never checked to see its sex; its mamma was fuzzy too so we just figured it was a girl. Now the poor cat is going to need therapy after being called a girl for a month.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
At least they checked BEFORE the operation! Anyway, congrats for the new member of the family!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7756 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Several years ago my youngest son got a white kitten that he named Alice. When I took it to the vet for shots he upended her/him + said,"Surprise."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
my neighbor - twenty-something young lady with two kids - had a Labrador pup for 6 months before they all realised Olly was actually a girl ......

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4454 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They could be related

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1501 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Nefetari

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote